The Innovative Film City in Bengaluru is an Indian movie theme park located at Bidadi, just 40 kilometres on the outskirts of the city towards Mysore. One of the most popular tourist attractions in Bangalore, the place covers almost 58 acres of land of fun-filled experiences. Whether you like to shop, eat, simply walk and explore or experience your childhood again; there is something unique that Film City has to offer you.
The Innovative Film City is broadly divided into three parts and is large enough for you to spend at least half of your day here- to walk around and enjoy all that the city has to offer. Step into the Innovative Attractions to enjoy amusement park rides and museums and enjoy the countless sections, such as Wild West Wind and Cartoon City; and the Innovative Studio to witness the world of movies and glamour. Visit the Innovative Style in between to enjoy shopping and gorge on cuisines from all around the world. A high-quality amalgamation of different themes, the Innovative Film City beckon to both: kids as well as grownups. So make sure that you visit this attraction with your family or friends when you visit Bangalore.
Main Attractions of the Innovative Film City
1. Cartoon City: Cartoon City is a hot favourite amongst kids. Its flamboyance and vibrant theme are especially appealing for them, but they manage to charm adults too. The fun rides from a variety of famous cartoon characters as well as the iconic series of star wars recreate the childhood magic beautifully and make you never want to leave.
2. Aqua Kingdom: The Aqua Kingdom is a great place to spend some quality time with friends and family, or indulge in a little romance, in the wave pool and the sandy beach. The water slides, children’s play area and dance floor with an in-house DJ are a wonderful retreat from the daily humdrum life.
3. Dino Park: The Dino Park has a marvellous collection of life-size dinosaurs, including a centrally hoisted 40 feet tall T-Rex skeleton and an impressive 60 feet high animatronics controlled dinosaur. A mere walk through this park is a guaranteed thrilling experience!
4. Mini Golf: The perfect place for all golf enthusiasts, this 12-holes mini golf course is ideal for all those who miss the sport even when on their vacation. Do not forget to check out the authentic golf merchandise sold here.
5. Haunted Mansion: There is no haunted house like this in Bangalore. Filled up with over 250 props including scary skeletons, horrifying zombies and half-bearded men; this dirty and dingy mansion will give you chills.
6. Mirror Maze: This mirror maze will leave you baffled and fatigued. Beautifully done with red arches, the maze seems to go on endlessly due to the clever placement of mirrors. Brave surprising corners, dead ends and continuous circles before you make your way out.
Other than the above-listed attractions, the Film City also houses a Petting Zoo, Mining Section and Innovative Talkies.
Things To Do at Innovative Film City
1. Adventurous sports: A myriad of adventure sports available here are sure to give you an adrenaline rush. Enjoy go-karting on the well-equipped track, or play some net cricket and bat to the ball-throwing machine. You can also choose from other sports like a dirt bike, bungee jumping, bull ride and archery.
2. Museums: What starts as a simple walk across the museums turns to an informative and fun-filled experience pretty soon. Enhance your community experience about how the various tribes live in India through the Tribal Museum, or sing with the Beatles and read with Shakespeare at the Wax Museum. The Oddities Museum houses everything from Star Wars to nature and science, while the Fossil Museum, with its remnants and remains from the prehistoric era, takes you back in time.
3. Bigg Boss Tour: The Bigg Boss Tour helps you explore sets of the most famous reality show- Bigg Boss Kannada Season 4. Set on 18,000 square feet of land; enjoy clips of winning moments as well the contestants’ journey here as you tour through the house.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login